Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Friday, August 7, 2009

Reached 126 Points on SwagBucks!

Search & Win
I've been using Swagbucks for a while already and I'm currently at 126 Swagbcks! Yayyy. I originally cashed out 45 Swagbucks for an Amazon Giftcard and yes, I received the Gift Card code. It's legitimate and you can get really awesome prizes.

My main goal is to get a Sephora E-Gift-Card. I'm a makeup freak! I need 975 Swagbucks to redeem the gift card. :) I need 849 Swagbucks to reach that goal!

The awesome part is that when you refer people, you get every Swagbuck they earn until they reach 100 Swagbucks. So for every person, you get 100 Swagbcks! Not bad, right?

You can also cash out on PayPal for $5. You need 70 Swagbucks for it. It might not be worth it, but hey, its still free money right?! :)

Sign up at Swagbucks!
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment