Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Receive Coupon and Deal for PizzaHut!



So I went to PizzaHut.com and decided to sign up for deals and coupons. You can get good deals and get cheap pizza! How about that? ;)
There's a Pizza Hut down the street from the college I attend so it'd work out perfectly. More ways to save for college!

There's a side banner located on the site that gives you a $20 CashBack Rebate for PizzaHut. You have to complete one of the offers to get that rebate. The offers are the typical advertiser offers that you see in CashCrate, etc. But as I looked through some of the offers I found VistaPrint.Com. VistaPrint allows you purchase business cards, etc for your business and services. *Hint Hint* You can buy business cards for your own blog or post your referral link of a Get Paid To site! I know there are some FREE things in VistaPrint and you pay for Shipping, which is about $6 which is not bad at all. I don't know if the free purchases count but it's worth a try!

I haven't completed the $20 Cashback Rebate. I will in the future, hopefully.

But as of now, save money at Pizza Hut!

No comments:

Post a Comment