Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Swagbucks is a search engine that allows you to search like Google or Ask.Com but you win Swagbucks to redeem prizes. These Swagbucks are used to redeem prizes from the Prize Shop. You don't win a buck for every search, rather it happens every couple hours.
How do you know if you got a buck?



It will appear at the top and notify you how much you won. Once you got some, you don't have to worry about winning some more because it usually takes a while to win again. The most I have won was three times in one day. :)

That isn't the only way to get Swagbucks. You can find SwagCodes and enter them in the Swag Widget and ta-da! You earned a couple more Swagbucks. You can find them on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Another way to earn Swagbucks is participating in the polls by giving Swagbucks an idea of a poll question. If they use it, more swagbucks!

Got an old cell phone? Give it to them and you get Swagbucks in return!

I spent my first 45 swagbucks or an Amazon E-Gift Card:



Winning Swagbucks is easy and is an awesome way to make money online just by searching

Sign up at Swagbucks

2 comments:

  1. Hey thank you for stopping by my blog and signing up! :)

    I reallyyyy like your blog! It's pretty neat. Keep working on it and I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    Let me know if you need any help with anything!

    Take care .

    TriNi @ make money online free

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know this swagbucks thing existed. This is really great, I just signed up.

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete