Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Friday, August 7, 2009

CashCrate Offers Confirming Quickly!

So at the beginning of the month, I had a difficult time trying to get ANY offers to confirm on CashCrate. Well, since yesterday, I have been getting offers to confirm quickly like never before. And the payouts are awesome.... $0.50 and $0.75!

Here's a picture of all of my confirmed offers from yesterday to today:


Of course, I am still completing more offers today but that's what I have so far. :)
I'm already at $10.70 for the month and am halfway for the minimum payout.
Sign up at CashCrate today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I have been working on DealBarbiePaysFAST and CashPirate regularly. I have figured out that completing quiz offers are your best bet to getting quick confirmed offers. Eversave is another awesome one, since it confirms usually within minutes after submitting the offer. They have small payouts but add up quickly. Quiz offers have $0.50 payouts ;).

For DealBarbiePaysFAST, you need a minimum balance of $1.00 to cashout on PayPal and $5.00 to cashout on check. And it pays INSTANTLY.

For CashPirate, you need a minimum balance of $4.99 to cashout via PayPal, $10 for an Ebay Gift Card, and $10 for an Amazon gift card. PayPal is paid instantly while the gift cards are paid daily. You still get your cashout FAST.

:)

Join DealBarbiePaysFAST and CashPirate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment