Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy Busy Busy Busy!!!!

I haven't updated in two months, which is horrible! I have been busy starting my first year of college and moving away from home isn't really a piece of cake. So I have been in and out my dorm, trying to get used to my new surroundings, and still making money! I'm sorry for not updating but let me show you what I have done during my absence.

I received a payment from CashPirate. Apparently, I won the jackpot by completing a "JackPot Offer". It was really exciting! So I was able to cash out quickly:



Another payment is from Dollar Click Or Signup. I didn't get a large payout, but the minimum cash out amount is $1.00. I wanted to check this site out to see if it was legit and I was payed! It took a long time to get paid (which wasn't worth the $1.00) but hey, it pays!



Also, I have received two check from CashCrate. Sadly, I have already cashed them in but I hope you believe that I have gotten paid! Here are my three checks from CashCrate so far:



So in total:

CashPirate: $26.30
Dollar Click Or Signup: $1.14
CashCrate: $22.10
CashCrate: $37.65

Which equals to a total of $87.19!!!!

Now my total earnings are $189.58!!!! That's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment