Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Have You Earned SwagBucks With SWAGCODES yet?

Did you know that you can win Swagbucks with SwagCodes? It's an awesome way to increase your Swagbuck Earnings and get closer to redeeming a prize that YOU want! Maybe about 10 SwagCodes are released weekly and are easy to find!

Where can you find SwagCodes? How do you know a SwagCode is out?
My Top Two Ways on finding SwagCodes are through FaceBook Status Updates or through the Official SwagBucks Widget. I'm always on FaceBook and when they add an update, they give you a hint about a SwagCode. They usually tell you to check out their blog for more information about a SwagCode and then you go on a mini-hunt to find them. When I see that a code is out, I go to the widget and click on Code. They give you a hint where the code is at so you can search more precisely and don't have to be lost.

To the right of my blog, there is a widget where you can check for a code. You can come by my blog and check to see if there is a code out.

There are also other ways to find out if there is a SwagCode out, such as Twitter. I don't usually go on Twitter so I can't say how convenient it is, but check it out if you have a Twitter account.

Usually, a SwagCode gives you either 1 or 2 Swagbucks. It isn't a whole lot, but hey, if you get a lot of SwagCodes, you'll earn a lot!

Another cool thing about SwagBucks, is that whenever you earn a SwagBuck while searching, you can share it on FaceBook. I "SHARE IT" and then it comes up as a cute little status update. HA!

Another great way to get referrals through your friends.

Join Swagbucks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment