Make Moneyy :)





Mr. Rebates



Search & Win

Sunday, August 2, 2009

First Cash-Out on CASHCRATE :)



On July 31, 2009, my July's Monthly Earnings were cashed out on CashCrate. This is my first cash out EVER so I am completely excited! I had about $42 and am now waiting for my check. My check will be printed and sent out on August 15, 2009.

How do you cash out? You must have a minimum balance of $20 to cash out. CashCrate automatically withdraws your earnings at the end of each month IF you reach the minimum payout of $20. You earnings are then reset to $0. Your check is sent out on the 15th of the next month. So it takes about two weeks to receive your check after cashout. :)

Join CashCrate today!

2 comments:

  1. Hey i like your site as well, looks like you have put a lot of work into it. Best of luck to you making money online!!

    Cheers
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John! It really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete